JohnJenkins2315JohnJenkins2315

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Quick Facial Animatioin Quick Facial Animatioin

I was reluctant to give it a five because I didn't like the implications of where the animation was going. It could have been a lot more expressive and dynamic. Maybe this person sighs as she's moving her head or swings her head more. This one was too basic.

PeterNicholsonArt responds:

Haha It was going nowhere! It isn't part of a scene or even a defined character. It's just a quick exercise of movement.
Thanks for the comment :)

Batman & Bane Episode 1 Batman & Bane Episode 1

Excellent voice acting on Batman- not so good with Bane. It didn't end the way that I wanted it to but I appreciate the effort that went into it.

The Melody Of Life The Melody Of Life

Great Music

Yeah I really love MS Paint and I think it's a great program. But seriously, this is a great music video; I love the story and teh animations flows through. And don't worry; you'll find true love soon enough.

emoboylurver responds:

Air Kick + Decap V1 Air Kick + Decap V1

At least it stops at the end.

Just slow it down a bit so we can read it better.

GamingStuff responds:

I'm trying to slow it down at the end i dont know how plus this Was Just a Test it will Be a Full Fight soon Once i get all the Actual Animation in I will add music and Sound Effects! :D

Predators Parody Predators Parody

Great Parody

I like it mostly because it's not chock full of spoilers. Not to say that I want to see the movie; it's the principal is all.

PrivateJoker152 responds:

Movie was boring and predictable (so is this animation), I'll be better. Really thank you for support with your review, every kind of feedback means a lot to me :)

[KK] Basics Of Life ep13 [KK] Basics Of Life ep13

Now this one I like

Finally, something good from the Kitty Krew

prehistoric dinosaur prehistoric dinosaur

Very interesting

It's kind of like a morality play being played out here. What goes up must come down I guess. The roaring was just long enough not to get bad. That's rare.

The Sesame Street Collab4 The Sesame Street Collab4

Not so

It seemed like all the shorts were animated and directed by the same guy. That defeats the whole purpose of a collab.

family life to the end 3 family life to the end 3

Jolly good time

With this one the text definitely should have been in its own text box.

Silver Cross Teaser Silver Cross Teaser

Add more info

Put in an intro with the producer/animators' names and at the end give a link to the web site or an e-mail address.