JohnJenkins2315JohnJenkins2315

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Solipskier Solipskier

Excellent menu design and menu linking

766,178 that's me! The game is really fun, almost in spite of the programming. I can't wait until I figure out how to program things like that on my own. Altogether there was too much anxiety and not enough fun in this game.

3D Sniper 3D Sniper

Hey man, stop leaning on me

Look, I'm going to make this plain and clear. The game is too unforgiving. Since I don't want to hate the player, I'm going to ask that you ramp down the difficulty a smidgeon and ad some more menus and bells and improve the frame rate. Oh, and if you're ever in Chicago, do the speed limit.

Bouncer SX3 Bouncer SX3

Great Premise

But the game is too unforgiving and there are no menus or graphics really to speak about. Add more.

Chronicles of the Slayer+ Chronicles of the Slayer+

Hmm. Not good.

And this is why. I start the game up and start killing baddie right? Ok. But after I take his health down to zero he doesn't die and i'm all like wtfhowdidthishappenerrorcheckmaybe?

ChromeShark responds:

You need to stake them when their health is 0, it helps to read the tutorial ; )

Space Shower Space Shower

Pretty standard, but...

When I first started playing is a very standard turret shooter, nothing to write home about. But as soon as more that a few asteroids get on screen, the frame rate goes to hell. No funny.

Depict1 Depict1

Totally awesome

The game design is original and the levels are challenging. I love it.

Thorenzitha 7 Thorenzitha 7

Awesome

This is one of the best games that I've ever played. It's challenging on an action level and an intellectual level. It reminds me of the MGS series.

Effing Worms Effing Worms

Awesome game

I started out playing this one the slow, un-fun way, but then I started to let loose and I saw what was great about the game. The power-ups were fun to use and I like that horror movie effect when I jump out of the ground. Also, the game was neither too hard nor too easy.

Halo Galaxies 2 Halo Galaxies 2

I enjoyed this one

The weapons are fun and the enemies are challenging, but the menus need work.

Nicole - Far East Nicole - Far East

Great game

This game is fun to play and is well-made.