JohnJenkins2315JohnJenkins2315

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Quick Facial Animatioin Quick Facial Animatioin

I was reluctant to give it a five because I didn't like the implications of where the animation was going. It could have been a lot more expressive and dynamic. Maybe this person sighs as she's moving her head or swings her head more. This one was too basic.

PeterNicholsonArt responds:

Haha It was going nowhere! It isn't part of a scene or even a defined character. It's just a quick exercise of movement.
Thanks for the comment :)

Batman & Bane Episode 1 Batman & Bane Episode 1

Excellent voice acting on Batman- not so good with Bane. It didn't end the way that I wanted it to but I appreciate the effort that went into it.

The Melody Of Life The Melody Of Life

Great Music

Yeah I really love MS Paint and I think it's a great program. But seriously, this is a great music video; I love the story and teh animations flows through. And don't worry; you'll find true love soon enough.

emoboylurver responds:

Solipskier Solipskier

Excellent menu design and menu linking

766,178 that's me! The game is really fun, almost in spite of the programming. I can't wait until I figure out how to program things like that on my own. Altogether there was too much anxiety and not enough fun in this game.

3D Sniper 3D Sniper

Hey man, stop leaning on me

Look, I'm going to make this plain and clear. The game is too unforgiving. Since I don't want to hate the player, I'm going to ask that you ramp down the difficulty a smidgeon and ad some more menus and bells and improve the frame rate. Oh, and if you're ever in Chicago, do the speed limit.

Bouncer SX3 Bouncer SX3

Great Premise

But the game is too unforgiving and there are no menus or graphics really to speak about. Add more.